- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1/3 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1/4 cup lemon juice fresh
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients except chicken to make marinade.
- Poke chicken all over with a fork. Place chicken in a dish, or zip top bag and cover completely with marinade. Let marinate for up to 4 hours, with a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium heat and brush with oil to prevent sticking. Place chicken on the grill and cook 4-6 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Cook to an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve hot.
- You can butterfly the chicken, or use chicken tenderloins in lieu of full chicken breasts to help the chicken cook more quickly.
- Other cuts of chicken such as chicken thighs, wings, etc. may be used with this recipe. Cooking time may vary.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Low carb