- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 20 cloves garlic divided, 15 cloves and 5 cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- Pour the olive oil in a medium skillet and add about 15 garlic cloves. Cook over low heat for about 20 minutes, stirring about every 5 minutes.
- While the garlic cooks, cut the chicken into 1 inch pieces, trimming any excess fat. Season evenly with salt and pepper. Press the remaining 5 cloves of garlic and set aside.
- When the garlic is soft and golden brown remove it from the pan and drain and reserve the oil.
- Add one tablespoon of the oil back into the pan over high heat. Once the oil is hot, place the chicken in the pan in a single layer (if the pan isn't big enough for all of it in a single layer, do a second batch) and let cook for 3-4 minutes. Flip the chicken over and let cook an additional minute, then stir in the pressed garlic (5 cloves) and cook while continuously stirring for 1-2 more minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and toss with the pan and toss with the parsley. Serve immediately.