- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1.5 cups sour cream
- 2 tbsp cajun seasoning
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup finely diced bell pepper any color
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions diced
- Mix the softened cream cheese, sour cream, and cajun seasoning together until smooth. Add in the bell pepper and chicken and stir until well combined.
- Spread in a 2 qt casserole dish and sprinkle cheese evenly over the top. Bake covered at 350˚F for 25-35 minutes or until the sides are bubbling. Optional: remove the foil for the last 10 minutes of cook time to allow the cheese to get crispier.
- Remove from oven and top with chopped green onions. Serve warm with chips, veggies, and baguette slices for dipping.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.