- 4 cups chicken shredded
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup sweet kernel corn canned or frozen
- 1/2 green pepper finely diced
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup french fried onions
- 2 tbsp cilantro chopped
- Mix the shredded chicken, black beans, corn, green pepper, and barbecue sauce until combined.
- Pour mixture into a large casserole dish and top with cheddar cheese.
- Place the dish in the oven loosely covered with foil and bake at 375˚F for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and top with french fried onions and continue to cook for 10 more minutes or until the sides are bubbling and the onions are browned.
- Let rest for 5 minutes, then garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!