- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1/3 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 bunch fresh parsley chopped
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Combine the bread crumbs, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning in a large bowl, then add the parmesan, eggs, onion, parsley, garlic. Pour in the milk and olive oil and mix to combine. Let sit for 5 minutes so that the dry ingredients start to soak up the wet ingredients.
- Add the ground turkey into the mixture and work it in until it is evenly mixed. You might need to use your hands.
- Form the turkey into 2 inch balls and place evenly spaced on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until cooked through (internal temp of 165˚F)
- Remove from cookie sheet and serve over spaghetti or your favorite way. Enjoy!
- The leftover turkey meatballs can be stored in the:
- Refrigerator for 3-4 days
- Freezer for up to a month