- 12 extra large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups ham diced
- 4 oz cream cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper together. Then pour the mixture in a greased 9x13" casserole dish.
- Drop the cubes of cream cheese evenly throughout the egg mixture.. Sprinkle the ham and cheddar cheese over the top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the center is set and springs back when touched. Enjoy!