- 3-4 chicken breasts boneless skinless (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 12.6 oz frozen broccoli florets thawed (1 package)
- 2 cans Campbell's condensed broccoli cheese soup
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
For Garnish (optional)
- fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Lay the chicken breasts flat in a large baking dish. Sprinkle the garlic powder, salt and pepper over the chicken breasts to season them, then spread the broccoli florets on top.
- Pour the broccoli cheese soup over the broccoli and chicken so that it is evenly covered and then top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temperature.)
- Garnish with parsley and serve over rice, mashed potatoes or your with your favorite side!
- If your chicken breasts are thick, I would recommend cutting them in half to make them thinner. You can also cut the chicken into chunks or use tenderloins. If you do cut the chicken or use tenderloins, the cooking time will probably be reduced.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days, or in the freezer for up to a months.