- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 16 oz pasta
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 12 oz sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- Cook pasta per package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, brown the hamburger meat in a large skillet, breaking it up as it cooks. Once it is done, drain any excess grease and return the meat to the skillet.
- Add the cream cheese and cheddar cheese to the meat and stir until it is melted and combined.
- Slowly add the milk while continuously stirring to make a sauce.
- Add the cooked pasta into the sauce and stir to coat. Serve immediately. Enjoy!