- 1 loaf french bread
- 1/3 cup butter softened
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1.5 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- Cut the loaf of french bread in half length-wise.
- Mix the butter, garlic, salt, oregano, basil, and thyme until throughly combined. Spread half of the mixture on the cut side of each piece of bread.
- Bake at 425˚F for 5 minutes or until the butter is melted and the edges are starting to turn golden brown.
- Remove the bread from the oven and top with the cheeses, then return to the oven for an additional 3 minutes.
- Slice each side into 6 pieces and serve warm. Enjoy!