- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 20 oz pineapple chunks, drained (1 can)
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Pour the teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and pressed garlic over the chicken.
- Top with the pineapple chunks.
- Cook on high for 2.5-3 hours or on low for 3.5-4 hours.
- Once done, remove chicken, shred with two forks and then return to the Crock Pot and mix with the sauce.
- Top with green onions and serve warm. Enjoy!