- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless - thinly sliced
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- cilantro chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Lay the chicken breast flat in a large baking dish.
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, and salsa together until combined. Then spread over the chicken.
- Top with cheddar cheese. Then bake for 25-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp.)
- Remove from oven and garnish with cilantro if desired. Enjoy!