- 2 lbs chicken tenderloins
- 1/4 cup flour all purpose
- 1/3 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs (scrambled, raw)
- Mix the bread crumbs, parmesan, garlic powder, salt, paprika, and pepper together in a shallow dish and set aside. Place the flour and eggs each in their own shallow dish.
- Dredge each chicken tenderloin in flour to coat, then place it in the egg mixture to wet the flour, and finally, coat it in the bread crumb mixture on all sides. Place each chicken tender on a baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Once all tenders are coated, discard any extra flour, eggs, or breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 400 on the lower oven rack for 10-12 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp.)
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately or place chicken tenders on a wire cooling rack until you are ready to serve.
- This recipe will make about 12 chicken tenders.
- If you don't have chicken tenderloins you can cut chicken breast into thin strips to get a similar result.
- This meal doesn't save well as leftovers, so I recommend only making enough for what you plan to eat immediately.