- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice (from canned pineapple)
- 1 lemon juice from
- 1/3 cup Monk Fruit In The Raw Bakers Bag
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 16 oz strawberries quartered
- 4 kiwi sliced
- 11 oz blueberries
- 2 cups seedless grapes red or green
- 14 oz canned pineapple chunks in 100% juice juice drained and reserved
- 6 oz raspberries
- 6 oz blackberries
- Combine all of the fruits in a large bowl.
- In a small sauce pan, add the orange juice, 1/3 cup pineapple juice (discard the rest), fresh squeezed lemon juice, Monk Fruit In The Raw and vanilla. Then place the pan over medium high heat until it starts to boil.
- Allow the dressing to boil for 5-10 minutes, until it has reduced by about half. Then remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Pour the cooled dressing over the fruit mixture and toss to coat the fruit in the dressing.
- Refrigerate until serving. Enjoy!