- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts about 2 lbs
- 2- 4.5 oz cans chopped green chiles I prefer Old El Paso
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- Lay the chicken breasts flat on the bottom of the slow cooker. Cover with the green chilis, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Cover and set to high for 3 hours.
- At 2.5 hours, open the lid and use forks to shred the chicken and mix it with the juices. Then lay the cream cheese on top of the shredded chicken and replace the lid and continue to cook on low for 30 more minutes.
- When the timer sounds remove the lid and mix the cream cheese into the chicken. Serve hot and enjoy!