- 3 chicken breasts about 1.5 lbs
- 1/4 lb shaved ham
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 package Italian dressing mix
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream of chicken soup, sour cream, italian dressing mix, and dijon mustard until combined.
- Lay the chicken breasts flat in the bottom of a large casserole dish. Divide the ham equally to the number of chicken breasts you have and lay it on top of each one. Then spread the soup mixture over the top of the entire casserole dish.
- Lay the provolone cheese out evenly on top of the soup mixture. Last, top the entire thing with the panko bread crumbs.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 40-50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through to an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Serve hot and enjoy!