- 2 lbs strip steak
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- Whisk together the oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, and garlic.
- Pierce the steaks all over with a fork then place them in a zip top bag, or air tight container and pour the marinade over the steak. Squeeze the air out and seal the bag. Let marinate for 30 minutes, up to overnight. Marinating at least 2 hours will produce the best flavor.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Once hot, place the steaks on the grill and cook 5-7 minutes per side.
- Remove from grill and let rest 5 minutes. Enjoy!
- You can use other cuts of steak such as ribeye, t-bone, or sirloin with this marinade.
- Marinade can be used to cook steak on the stovetop or oven, however the cooking time may change.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.