- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp liquid smoke
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- To make marinade, whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, orange juice, liquid smoke, dijon mustard, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Poke chicken all over with a fork. Place the chicken in a dish or zip top bag and pour the marinade over the chicken to cover completely. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours, with a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Heat the grill to medium heat and brush with oil to prevent sticking. Place chicken on the grill and cook for 4-6 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Cook to an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Once done, remove chicken from grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Then serve warm. Enjoy!