- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- To make marinade, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, garlic, olive oil, mustard, onion powder, salt, pepper, parsley, oregano, and pepper flakes until combined.
- Poke chicken all over with a fork. Place the chicken in a dish or zip top bag and pour the marinade over the chicken to cover completely. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours, with a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Heat the grill to medium heat and brush with oil to prevent sticking. Place chicken on the grill and cook for 4-6 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Cook to an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Once done, remove chicken from grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Then serve warm. Enjoy!
- You can cut the chicken in half, or use chicken tenderloins in lieu of full chicken breasts to help the chicken cook more quickly.
- Other cuts of chicken such as chicken thighs, wings, etc. may be used with this recipe. Cooking time may vary.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Low carb