- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast about 4 chicken breasts
- 2 red bell peppers cut into strips
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes optional
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- chopped peanuts
- teriyaki glaze
- spicy mayo
- lime wedges
- Place the chicken, bell peppers, teriyaki sauce, vinegar, garlic and red pepper flakes in a crock pot on low for 6-8 hours.
- After it has cooked, use a fork to shred the chicken and mix with the juices in the slow cooker. Add the peanut butter and stir until combined.
- Serve over jasmine rice (or whatever rice you prefer) and top with any combination of the toppings that you prefer. Enjoy!