- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast (about 3-4 chicken breasts)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Onion- finely chopped
- 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese grated
- 3 oz Freshly Grated Parmesan
- 1/2 Can Artichoke Hearts drained and diced
- 4 cups Fresh Spinach coarsely chopped (about 2 oz)
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F. Lay the chicken breasts flat in a large baking dish and season with garlic powder, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Mix the cheeses, then set aside 1/3 of it (about a cup.) In a large bowl, mix the mayo, sour cream, mustard, onion, remaining salt and pepper, and the remainder of the cheeses. Then fold in the chopped spinach and diced artichoke hearts.
- Spread mixture on top of chicken then top with cup of cheese that you set aside. Bake on middle rack of oven for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (internal temp of 165˚F).
- Serve hot and ENJOY!