- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp greek seasoning
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the chicken breast into 1-2" chunks. Place them in an airtight container and add the greek seasoning, lemon juice, and 1 tbsp of olive oil. Mix to evenly coat chicken and let rest in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the chicken spreading in a single layer. Let it cook without stirring for 3-5 minutes or until it gets a nice brown sear on the side touching the pan. Flip the chicken over and cook an additional 2-4 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp.)
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- You can use chicken tenderloins or other cuts of chicken in lieu of full chicken breasts however, cooking time may change.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.