- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast (3-4 chicken breasts)
- 8 oz Philadelphia cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup basil pesto prepared
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 6 leaves fresh basil chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Mix softened cream cheese and pesto together until combined.
- Lay chicken breasts flat in a large baking dish. Spread pesto mixture evenly over the chicken breasts and sprinkle the mozzarella over the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (internal temperature of 165˚F.)
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes and fresh basil. Enjoy!
- If chicken breasts are thick, I recommend butterflying them (cutting in half so they are half the thickness) so that they cook more quickly and evenly.
- You can cut the chicken in half, chunks, or use chicken tenderloins in lieu of full chicken breasts to make serving easier. Cooking time may be reduced.
- Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator in an air tight container for up to 3-5 days, or in the freezer for up to a month. The chicken reheats well.