- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 10 oz fresh spinach washed
- 2 cloves fresh garlic pressed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet with olive oil over medium high heat on the stove.
- Add the garlic in and cook stirring for about 30 seconds. Add spinach covering the broccoli, piling it all in the pan. Let cook 2-3 minutes, then continue to cook an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently until all spinach leaves have wilted.
- Remove from heat and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve hot. Enjoy!
- Cook until everything is just wilted. Overcooking can cause spinach to be bitter.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or in the freezer for up to a month.