- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 32 oz bag powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2-1 cup heavy cream
- Beat the butter, vanilla, and salt with an electric mixer until combined.
- Gradually alternate adding the powdered sugar and heavy cream until all of the sugar is added and the frosting reaches your desired consistency.
- Store covered until ready to use. Enjoy!
- Frosting can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- This recipe is naturally gluten free, although the serving ideas may not be.