- 8 oz Pepperoni slices quartered
- 8 oz Genoa salami diced
- 1 jar 16 oz Peperonchini peppers, drained and roughly chopped
- 8 oz Mozzarella cubed
- 1 jar 9.5 oz Kalamata olives, drained
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients except the dressing and stir to combine.
- Drizzle the dressing over the top and toss the salad until everything is evenly coated.
- Chill for 10-15 minutes or until ready to serve. Toss before serving. Enjoy!