- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can 10.5 oz Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 jar 4 oz capers
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic power
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Garnish optional
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- Fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Mix the cream of chicken soup, lemon juice, capers, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Lay the chicken breasts flat on the bottom of a large casserole dish. Pour the cream of chicken soup mixture over the top and spread it evenly. Top with the remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and top with two lemon slices on each chicken breast.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (160˚F internal temp) and the sides are bubbly.
- Add freshly chopped parsley over top and serve. Remove lemon slices before eating. Enjoy!
- You can cut the chicken in half, chunks, or use chicken tenderloins in lieu of full chicken breasts to make serving easier. Cooking time may be reduced.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.